Babs is all dressed up and ready for Easter. Babs the Bunny would be fun for play or display. Pattern comes with instructions to make Babs, her basket, carrot and eggs. Babs stands about 12-14 inches tall if made using worsted weight yarn.
Subscribe to my blog and you will receive email notifications of new posts and special discounts just for subscribers. https://heycanyoucrochetmea.com/
• Worsted Weight yarn 
• Red Heart Comfort Yarn – white (muzzle, arms, skirt, flower, apron, body, sleeve cuffs) light pink (nose, inner ears, bow, apron) yellow (flower) brown (basket) orange (carrot) light blue (egg)
• Red Heart Super Saver – light grey (head, legs, arms, ears) black (eye lashes)
• Bernat Yarn – lilac (skirt, suspenders, egg)
• Impeccable Yarn – kelly green (carrot top)
• 2 – 18mm safety eyes
• White felt
• Crochet hook size H (5mm) and 4mm
• Yarn needle
• Stitch markers
• Fiberfill or stuffing of choice
You do not have permission to recopy, rewrite, redistribute or resell any of my patterns in any form as your own or otherwise. You have permission to sell finished products based on the patterns with one restriction – Give credit to or link back to the designer, Hey Can You Crochet Me A…. Thank you for respecting the copyright.
Due to product being delivered electronically, refunds will not be granted.
Sign up for my email newsletter! http://eepurl.com/di85d1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.